Tuesday, June 3, 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:03 AM, in response to a query for a post Alan Casline wrote:

I took out a Chinese Anthology but find the writers already in retreat from youthful folly and corrupt world. I did write a hexagram poem for Retreat.
If anyone wants a copy just ask me for it.
.

When you point a gun at someone
you are also pointing it at yourself.

When you point a finger at someone
there are three fingers in your hand
pointed back at you.

(proverb from my Dad, Louis Casline)


If your blog is about dealing with anger, as in by venting, letting off steam being a positive then I guess it is helpful. I don't have anger build up like that.

I dissipate my anger most times. I'm a big environmentalist - that doesn't mean much... I've planted thousands of trees - that does.

Politics are corrupt.

When I vote I always take some races and do not vote for anyone. You don't have to vote in every contest. This assures the numbers never add up.


Best,
not-running-for-or-from anything Bird


No comments: